Community Manager Team Lead
Why join us?
- You can lead a revolution. The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.
- Do you have what it takes to succeed? The role of a City Lead Community Manager is varied and challenging. We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with our established ways of working. We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your success.
- Fast personal growth. Our rapid growth means we offer lots of career development. We identify team members with potential and give them stretch opportunities. If you are motivated and deliver results our structured training and development programmes will help you achieve your goals.
- Global mobility. Our high performers get the opportunity to live and work Internationally. This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
What does the job involve?
- Showcase your product - take pride in your centre looking it's best.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service - give fantastic service to existing customers.
- Grow your business - showcase your centre to new customers
- show them the benefits of flexible working.
- Manage a winning, customer focused team.
Additionally as City Lead Community Manager you will:
- Performance manage all Community Managers in your city to ensure we have a thriving team spirit which delivers the highest level of customer service.
- Organise and co-ordinate a City-wide programme of Community Events.
- Own and deliver training and development for your Community Managers.
- Plan and optimise your people's time.
What makes a great City Team Lead Community Manager?
- always has a positive attitude for your customers.
- enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
- confident and approachable; delivers results by building strong relationships with customers.
- pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
- takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
- identifies goals and uses available resources to formulate a strategy to achieve them.
Rising at Regus
Our structured training and development programme supports those who deliver results and have the right ambition. You can quickly progress to Operations Director and then to Operations VP. These are senior roles responsible for running a portfolio of centres across a city, ensuring we deliver the highest standards of customer service.