Do you want to join a winning team and work in one of the coolest industries
- water ride design and manufacturing, but don't think you have the right experience? You may already have what it takes!
We are looking for a Marketing & Tradeshow Coordinator to join our team! This individual thrives in a high-paced, team environment and multi-tasking is in their DNA. We are looking for a highly qualified person who can work well under pressure and tight deadlines and has a passion for taking on new challenges.
The successful candidate will ensure that the marketing department runs smoothly by creating efficient processes, tracking and organization of assets, fielding requests to the team and fulfilling turnkey projects. The incumbent must have a good track record organizing and coordinating the finite details of tradeshows, events, and conferences
- everything from executive travel and accommodations, setting sales agendas, managing global shipping needs, tracking budgets, creating reports and managing the upkeep of marketing assets for the tradeshow booth.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a filing system for all photography assets, along with quick access to proposals and templates
- Maintains company assets and organization with platforms such as Webdam and Scaura
- Acts as main coordinator for special projects, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, organizing companywide events.
- Assists marketing team with website updates, social media management and other tasks as needed.
- Communicates as appropriate with domestic and international customers and team members.
- Monitors the email channel and transfers requests to the appropriate team member.
- Reviews and summarizes marketing information, analytic reports, and documents; does research and prepares reports as needed.
- Manges the CRM on behalf of the marketing team for all email campaigns for each region
- Tracks and updates the monthly budget against the annual forecast
- Works closely with all members of the marketing team to achieve Annual Operating Plans
- Assist the Regional Marketing Leads with planning and logistics for all annual trade shows and corporate seminars/virtual events
- Organize show meetings with Regional Sales Directors, send Outlook calendar invitations
- Coordinate with external partner ?Horizon? for invoice request for shows, carpet, electricity, etc.
- Work with the Regional Marketing Leads to ensure the booth is set up correctly
- Works in conjunction with the travel coordinator to arrange hotels, flights, rental cars
- Assist with updating and managing the tradeshow task list with details for each new show
- Coordinate with the team to plan for swag / giveaways
- Help facilitate show evening events. ie. Reservations at a restaurant, tickets to an evening event, etc.
- Create the ?Playbook? with details for each tradeshow to support all ProSlide attendees
- Reviews order paperwork
- pulls materials from stock and packages according to specifications.
- Works with shipping staff to accurately prepare shipping documents.
- Optimize processes and procedures which enables the team to be more productive and effective
- Coordinate all the tradeshow assets
- Manage storing all materials needed for the tradeshow in the off season
What You Bring to the Role:
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional organizational skills
- 2-3 years' experience with Tradeshow coordination
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet research, Hubspot & SalesForce an asset)
- Working knowledge of InDesign program to update necessary sales collateral
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills, including proofreading and editing
If you are interested in being considered for this career opportunity, please slide your resume over to us!
ProSlide Technology Incorporated will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and hiring processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ProSlide Technology Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer.