Erin Mills Soccer Club
Position: Marketing & Events Coordinator (1)
Reports To: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Position Status: Temporary, 23 Week Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Closing: Until Filled
Work Overview : 30 hours per week
The Erin Mills Soccer Club (EMSC) is a non-profit community-based organization in Mississauga, offering indoor and
outdoor recreational and competitive soccer programs since 1972. The Erin Mills Soccer Club is also known as
EMSC and Home of the Eagles. ESMC is committed to develop, teach, and promote soccer to all ages, at all levels of
play, in a safe and healthy environment.
For more information on the club please visit our website: www.erinmillssoccer.com
Erin Mills SC is currently seeking candidates for the Marketing & Events Intern position. As part of the Marketing &
Events team, you will assist our Marketing & Communications Coordinator and General Manager with the
development of community and member initiatives to increase brand awareness and brand value.
If you are passionate about the game of soccer, enjoy a team environment, and understand the role a not-for-
profit sports organization plays within its community, this role is for you. This position involves thinking outside
the box, being creative, and working together cross-functionally to implement the best marketing & events we can.
Responsibilities & Duties :
? Development of marketing collateral aligned with current customer trends within the soccer space
- Liaise with other departments to ensure marketing material is develop and communicate to enhance brand
- Engage with the community and develop a community events plan
- Assist with the organization of Eagles Cup End of Season Tournament and End of Season Picnic
- Assist with the development of annual Marketing Plan
- General Administrative support to the Club's Social Media
Experience & Qualifications :
- Working knowledge of marketing tactics and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must have ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and passion for the sport of soccer
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google Suite of Products
Send Resume and References to Matthew Kassabian at via Isarta.
Resumes will be accepted until filled. Information provided by the candidates for these positions will only be used
for candidate election. We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to apply; however, only candidates
to be interviewed will be contacted.
Erin Mills Soccer Club 3135 Unity Drive, Unit 3 & 4 Mississauga, ON L5L 4L4 905-820-9740