As a Demand Generation Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated demand generation marketing campaigns. You'll lead the distribution strategy and aim to generate leads, accelerate the sales cycle, and build/strengthen relationships with our clients through personalized engagement programs. You will work closely with many parts of the organization, including, but not limited to, product, sales, technology, sales operations to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan.
How will I make an impact?
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaign plans that include:
- KPIs/objectives to support strategic plan
- Compelling messaging to be used for each target market/segment/persona
- Resources needed to execute the strategy (stakeholders & budget)
- Results expected, and how those contribute to meeting the sales and company-wide objectives
- Learnings from market research and competitive analysis that informed the strategy
- Product releases/features/functionality which will be a focus of the strategy
- Determine appropriate mix of online and offline campaign elements including email, webinars, search, social, and advertising with compelling CTAs to deliver pipeline goals.
- Facilitate the production of messaging that addresses our prospects highest and most complex business challenges.
- With limited direction, manage a mid-sized budget to ensure maximization of ROI.
- Prepare post-campaign, monthly and quarterly marketing impact reports. Analyze marketing impact reports and historical sales data to recommend demand generation strategy.
- Manage and communicate marketing goals, progress, and campaigns to Marketing and Sales organization regularly.
- Partner with global cross-functional marketing teams to refine marketing programs and analyze campaign results to determine best practices.
You are passionate about creativity, data and delivering results. You have an ability to mix art with science and have a clear understanding of how effective demand generation programs can drive customer experience and business results. You are experienced at thinking through and executing demand generation programs. You can share the principles of how to use data to drive strategic decisions, in a business sense. You are well versed in developing strategic program roadmaps, executing integrated campaigns across marketing channels, including email, digital (Paid & Organic), 3rd party advertising, webinars and websites. You are experienced with marketing platforms including Marketo and CRM (Salesforce.com) to execute on campaigns and report on program success. You are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute programs and have a hunger to test new initiatives, platforms, plus you can assess and prioritize them quickly. You're a self-starter, who enjoys developing unique content, you collaborate and enjoy working with cross functional teams to deliver results.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 5+ years marketing experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation. Learning/HCM experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget.
- Strong project management skills: Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion.
- Experience with both outbound, inbound and demand generation marketing tactics, including email, website optimization, online advertising, content, and SEM, and lead nurturing and scoring through marketing automation platforms such as Marketo.
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products.
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented mind-set.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Business, Commerce, Marketing or other related discipline.
Why we're awesome...
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
- #1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Two paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock options
- Healthy snacks
- Gym on site
- Various committees including Environmental Advisory Committee and Social Committee