We have several exciting new Business Development/Sales Coordinator positions to support our Account Management Team and address the phenomenal, continued growth of our Commercial business. Ideally candidates will have experience in the IT industry however consideration will be given to those with the right foundational skills, attitude, and interest in developing their career. This position provides the opportunity to gain sales skills and technical knowledge while developing an intimate understanding of the North American information technology sector. It is a progressive position with the opportunity to advance to an Account Management role.
Location: London, Ontario
Position(s) Available: 3
Compensation: This position offers a base salary with quarterly performances. After six months employees are placed on our subsidized benefits package. After 1 year of employment, employees can choose to join the pension plan.
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Identify opportunities and contacts within new and existing accounts to assist with the development of new relationships and sales opportunities.
- Approach clients with product and program messaging in alignment with key sales and marketing campaigns
- Respond to client inquires
- Collaborate with Account Management team
- Develop quotations and enter sales orders
- Assist with ongoing Customer Service concerns
- Demonstrate an interest in personal development and attend training as required
- Achieve industry certifications, as required
Skills and Education:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related business or technology field preferred
- Experience within the IT industry considered an asset
- Familiarity with computers, hardware, software and related technologies and components, IT industry trends, and business IT infrastructure an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal presentation skill
- Technologically literate and comfortable using e-mail, phone systems, MS Office products as well as windows and web-based applications
- Able to work independently and without close supervision as well as a collaborative team member
- Competent using the English language required, bilingual in French considered an asset but not mandatory.