Fountain Tire Airdrie (512 East Lake Blvd NE) is searching for a friendly, knowledgeable, and hands on individual to deliver exceptional customer service as a dual role Inside Sales Representative and Tire Technician.
As part of the front-line (70%) and back-end (30%) staff, the Inside Sales Representative & Tire Technician will is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service while also servicing vehicle tires. Your duties will include:
Inside Sales Representative
Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair
Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
- Something different! You never know what kind of vehicle or tire you may be required to work on
- You could be inspecting, installing, balancing, rotating, and/or repairing passenger or light truck tires/wheels
- Amazing customers to impress with your professional and friendly customer service
- The responsibility to keep yourself and your coworkers safe
- Pride in the work you've done keeping your customers safe and on the road!
What does it take to get on track?
- We would love to find someone who has experience working on tires but we may also consider ambitious candidates with an automotive or mechanical background
- Maintaining a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driver's abstract are conditions of employment
- Ability to work Saturday's
Excellent time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
- Tire technician work can unpredictable, physical, wet etc and we need someone who will be up for the challenge
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you'll have a great place to work:
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity for growth that includes the potential to enter our management training program and own your own Fountain Tire store!
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online.