Clir's software and expertise maximize renewable energy project financial returns by providing actionable insights to investors and operators. In three short years, we have unlocked hidden value for nearly 10GW of projects across fifteen countries on four continents, grown our staff to over 80 people, and secured financing from funds run by state-owned and private institutions.
We are on a mission to minimize humankind's impact on the climate. Guided by our core values, we are passionate, excited, and determined to fulfill this mission!
About the role:
We're looking for a talented and passionate Graphic & Digital Designer to join our newly formed Marketing team. This is an opportunity to make a real impact, on the growth of the company and on the environment.
Leading brand design and production for Clir, you'll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects. Assets you'll work on will include infographics, print marketing collateral, event booths, videos, and the company website.
Who you are:
- Passionate about our core values (communication, sustainability, inclusion, impact, and innovation)
- Curious and motivated to delve deeper to understand buyers and design in a way that connects to them
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Talented at visual storytelling for complex subjects
- Detail-oriented and proud of the work you produce
- Enjoy developing and maintaining brand standards as well as creating and producing work
What you'll be doing:
- Define and codify the Clir brand design system with help of agency partners (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Develop brand templates
- Design and produce on-brand marketing material and sales collateral
- Collaborate with UX Design to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product
- Lead the development and editing of video
What you'll need:
- University degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Digital Design or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills using Adobe CC with a core focus on InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop or similar design software
- Experience with video editing software
- A portfolio demonstrating a mix of print and digital assets
- Experience with data visualization
- Design work for SaaS or technology companies
- Experience with Canva or similar software
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Be part of a team who are focused on reducing our impact on the environment
- A chance to grow your skills and career alongside a supportive team of individuals who are focused on mentorship and growth
- A comprehensive benefits plan (medical and dental) for Canadian employees
- Bike2Work benefits for UK employees
- Professional development benefits
- A flexible schedule that works with your life
- Remote work-friendly
At Clir Renewables, diversity and inclusion are not words we take lightly. These are words we take to heart, we drive to better understand our biases, and recognize that we have more work to do to create a workforce that truly represents those who our product serves. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.