What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for a skilled Administrative & Marketing Associate to join a growing professional wealth management team in Langley. We focus foremost on the well-being of our clients and offer the highest levels of client service with efficiency and professionalism. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a team environment with the potential opportunity to build a long-term career.
What will you do?
- Assist with team's social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, google and the RBC team webpage
- Assist with creating a marketing strategy for clients, prospects and COIs
- Distribution of quarterly and bi- weekly newsletters
- Hosting and coordinating WebEx and in person events for clients and COI's
- Bringing new ideas to the team on marketing
- Assist in developing internal and external partner relationships
- Utilize contact management system for COI recordkeeping and referral tracking
- Managing IAs expenses and BDA
- Ordering folder, pens and client prospecting materials
- Organizing clients birthday cards, Thanksgiving cards, Christmas cards and gifts
- Conduct administrative functions as required including holiday coverage; i.e. account opening documentation, scanning, RRIF/RRSP/RESP withdrawals forms, bankwires, answering phone calls and incoming & outgoing mail.
What do you need to succeed?
- Social Media platform knowledge and awareness including ability to track analytics, etc.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with clients or back office on a daily basis.
- Creative and superior problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management
- Experience as an RBC DS Administrative Assistant or Associate; or similar experience in the wealth management industry and knowledge of RBC DS system is an asset
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Post-Secondary degree
- Sales experience in person or over the phone
What's in it for you?
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including, flexible benefits and competitive compensation.
- Ability to make a difference
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities within RBC
- Financial strength and strong brand