Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada's largest Automotive Group?
Dilawri Group of Companies (BC Region) is currently looking to fill a position of a Junior Marketing Strategist.
- Support dealerships in the execution of: event planning, monthly media strategies, campaigns planning, competitive and marketing analysis and content planning.
- Work alongside dealerships to uncover businesses needs and objectives and develop goal-oriented initiatives to meet defined targets.
- General support to the strategy team.
- Analyze prior campaign results and develop new strategies that lead to high result driven initiatives.
- Understand brand guidelines to ensure compliancy and brand integrity.
- Marketing budget, invoicing, and co-op submission management.
- Build relationships with automotive manufacturers, vendors, agencies, and media representatives.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- Post-secondary degree/ diploma or equivalent experience in marketing/advertising.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Understanding of the media landscape and campaign management.
- Superior MS Office skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) required.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada's largest automotive group with 76 franchised dealerships representing 35 automotive brands throughout Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 4,000 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry, it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed tens of millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.