A proponent for public-private sector collaboration, we service both businesses and policymakers-providing strategy, training and market research insights for organizations to adapt to the changing workforce and foster youth-led innovation.
Our talent development strategies emphasize civic engagement and multi-sector collaboration as a solution to bridging opportunity gaps between generations and marginalized groups.
Since the release of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Lovell has been an active champion-incorporating the SDGs into our innovation frameworks and policy discussions-with both public-private sector stakeholders and the young people we serve.
We are seeking a creative and energetic grad eager for a new challenge to join our team of content creators and marketers as a Social Media Specialist. You must be currently living in Ontario.
The Digital Media Specialist will report to the Manager and Marketing Team and be responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of digital design assets and brand social media accounts.
You will help create and distribute digital content optimized for social media and web platforms, as well as support the work of the marketing team in the planning, development, execution, and evaluation of the marketing content strategies to enhance our online reach, engagement, and company reputation.
You must live and breathe social media and enjoy and are very knowledgeable of the platforms of Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of visually appealing digital content such as website,
- Establish our social media presence and work to improve our overall brand recognition through other
- Define user personas and create compelling social media content to attract, engage and retain our
- Follow art direction and brand guidelines and apply design standards in digital content including
- Draft, schedule, and manage daily social media content
- Create visually engaging marketing assets including social media posts to communicate key
- Researching user experience and digital marketing concepts to improve consumer engagement on
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies, digital design, and social media marketing
- Create strategic design assets through collaborative decision-making with marketing, design and
- Use communication and interpersonal skills to persuade and inspire others, change culture and
- Follow art direction and product and brand guidelines
- Assist with brand design and visual product marketing concepts as required
- Learn and develop as part of a growth company committed to making an impact
- Other ad-hoc user experience and graphic design functions as required
Recent new grad with a diploma
Able to work hard and keep up with the workflow
Passion and dedication for social media
Willingness to learn with a ?can-do? attitude
Extremely organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
Proven ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
Strong written and verbal communication skills and very helpful if you provide examples of your writing skills or your portfolio
Solution-oriented & resourceful, including the ability to use the Internet to research solutions
Team player used to work autonomously with the ability to drive their own initiatives in fast-paced environments
An ability to execute and follow-through
Please send a cover letter with your resume and links to your work.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted candidates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.