Luxe Magazine Canada
644 Millway Avenue, Unit 12 Concord, ON L4K 4H4
LUXE Magazine Canada is a Luxury lifestyle magazine with content covering Home, Living, Style, Travel, Food and Culture. Our team is expanding, and we are a fun, dynamic and personable individual to help us grow our vision!
The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all social media platforms and enhancing our social media presence by creating and managing social media strategy and developing brand awareness. This individual understands the power of being connected to others and building mutually positive relationships with influencers. This individual will act as an essential member of LUXE Magazine Canada team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement social media strategy
- Oversee social media accounts' branding and layout
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content including compelling copy and images/videos to support the brand in a channel appropriate manner that drives engagement and results
- Develop a strategy to grow qualified followers and engagements on all social channels
- Monitor trends and encourage adaption of social media tools
- Knowledge of paid social media tactics, targeting capabilities and promotional execution
- Develop initiatives to grow LUXE Magazine Canada's social media presence and community through internal and external influencer programs and campaigns
- Collaborates with team in the development of social & digital content development
- Analyze, using social networking analysis tools, measuring the effectiveness of different channels.
- You are a magazine enthusiast!
- Post-secondary education in Marketing/Social Media/Business Development or related field
- Thorough understanding of digital analytics and measurement
- Graphic design, marketing, sales, community management experience (combination of writing, PR, communications, and social media) is an asset.
Related Work Skills:
- Exception working knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr
- Strong analytical and research skills, overall business knowledge and consumer trend awareness
- Solid understanding of fashion, latest trends and designs
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Creative and energetic
- ability to thrive in a target driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time
About Luxe Magazine:
Luxe Magazine Canada is a luxury lifestyle magazine. Known as the high-brow publication, the cream de la creme reference for luxury products and services. We are a dynamic and creative group of team players, dedicated to high standards of excellence and service to our customers. We value each of our employees and we hope know that you find your work here rewarding and satisfying. We believe that team members can be more successful and add more value if they know what they can expect working with Luxe Magazine and what Luxe magazine expects from them. We are always looking for ways to improve communication with our team members. Thank you to all applicants for their interest in our company, however only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.