Marketing Specialist (Customer Base)
2 Lansing Square, North York, ON M2J 4P8, Canada Req #1209
Monday, May 31, 2021
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Home Comfort is looking for a high energy and results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Customer Base Marketing Specialist
Location: 2 Lansing Square, North York, ON
Reports to: Team Lead, Customer Base Marketing
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Reliance? has been providing affordable, reliable home and business heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice
- and that's comfortable!
Each day, 2,400 Reliance Team Members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, prioritizing health & safety, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2020 alone, we donated over $750,000 to United Way, Habitat for Humanity, and other local charities.
Primary Mission: Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Base Marketing, the Customer Base Marketing Specialist is responsible for by driving strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty, and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing at every stage. The Customer Base Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance of the CRM implementation
- enhancing and administering the programs through the agency, maximizing features, enforcing best practices
- to meet business objectives and provide a basis for data-driven recommendations for lead gen marketing efforts. The position will assist in leading the email marketing strategy and tactics to deliver timely and relevant communications to the customer base throughout the customer lifecycle. This position is required to liaise with the external stakeholders and vendors as well as collaborate extensively across the Marketing team (data analyst, product, brand, digital and customer experience) and organization. The CRM and Email Marketing Specialist will develop an intimate knowledge of Reliance Home Comfort, it's products and services and apply that knowledge to help drive business results.
Key Responsibilities :
Developing, executing, and optimizing CRM strategy, planning, execution, reporting, optimization, and process at Reliance to drive campaign and business results, including:
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Reliance, including category, product knowledge and competitive landscape
- Staying current on trends and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing, advising team and implementing these accordingly
- Knowledge of CRM
- including experience developing a robust customer lifecycle map, defining customer segments, and accelerating growth among current customer base
- across email marketing, SMS, and analytics
- Developing and managing detailed offer matrices with quality control measures and attention to detail
- Knowledge and/or hands on admin-level experience with CRM/email deployment products or software used to plan, execute, and measure CRM campaigns
- Standardizing an approach to CRM for Reliance to bring efficiencies to campaign planning, strategy, execution, reporting and optimizing process. Developing a process and templates that account for the role of all internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects of CRM opportunities through to final execution on time and on budget. This could include research, campaign design, liaising with cross functional groups and data owners, and detailed follow-up with appropriate team members
- Working collaboratively with the Customer Experience team to create a seamless customer journey across all products and services
- Helping to launch and integrate new communications channels into our marketing strategies
- Proposing or evaluating CRM creative and copy as an element of a larger campaign
- Communicating the implementation of CRM initiatives and campaigns to internal and external stakeholders
- Processing and tracking of project estimates and invoices within Budget Control Report and identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Development of weekly status reports
- Other duties as assigned
Tracking, Reporting and Optimizing
In collaboration with data analyst and agency, proactively reporting on and optimizing CRM to deliver results.
- Developing and executing standardized KPIs, benchmarks, ROI projection, measurement plans, and templates, defining appropriate intervals for reporting
- Ongoing monitoring, tracking, and analyzing delivery of plans and objectives for business to ensure effectiveness; working with the agency and analyst to produce reports, identifying opportunities, tracking efficiencies, and providing input into analysis and recommendations for planning and programs
- Works with key stakeholders, to ensure detailed KPI tracking is implemented for every campaign, ensuring that web, organic social, paid media, and CRM are working together to track conversions, funnels, and goals/objectives
- Proactively uncovers insights that can lead to campaign and creative optimizations
- Creating and optimizing over time segmentation and personalization strategies
- Designing and executing an A/B testing agenda to understand and enhance marketing effectiveness
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completion of a degree in a related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements relating to social media and web communications, including privacy legislation
- Experience with CRM platforms, email deployment tools, html coding and google analytics
- Communications methods and practices, design, layout processes
- Knowledge of email and web best practice
- Interpersonal and oral/written communication skills to develop, coordinate, and execute email, landing page, SMS, print and other channel tactics
- Ad Agency experience is an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.