Make an impact with SGS! With more than 97,000 employees and 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver quality and integrity to businesses across nine industries. As the world's leader in providing inspection, verification, testing and certification services, Forbes ranked the SGS Group as one of the world's top multinationals and one of the world's most innovative companies. The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices has also recognized the SGS Group for its sustainability processes. In Canada, SGS employs over 2,000 team members across 70 locations.
- To prepare quotes, meet with potential clients, and provide follow up for opportunities, within SGS defined industry vertical markets, subgroups, and geographic regions.
- Implement campaigns and strategies to grow revenue in both existing and new client categories
- Work closely with technical staff to develop growth strategies and close new business
- Accountable for meeting sales targets within approved expense budgets within assigned region
- Independently develop and collaborate on sales proposals and responses to RFP / RFQ's and tenders. Working closely with operations to ensure that project scope, schedules and budgets are accurately planned, monitored, communicated and met.
- Works with Lab Managers and Site Leaders to resolve day today problems in meeting client expectations.
- Participate in technical presentations, client events and industry exhibitions
- Assist in the development of the annual Sale Plan with the Director of BD, including setting sale targets, competitive activity, sales effort and promotion programme.
- Manage sales and marketing activity, leads, tracking through SGS' CRM
- Collaborate with SGS coordinators and operational personnel for technical, commercial and operational support in proposal development and sales
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.