At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you passionate about brands that challenge the status quo? Are you continually searching for inspiration to understand how brands can increase their relevance with consumers? Do you thrive in high pressure and high impact environments?
At Rogers, we want to encourage people to seize every opportunity that makes life more interesting. Our mission is to provide our customers with the tools and technologies that enable them to stay connected with what they love, what enriches their lives and opens new horizons so they can go get their ?it?.
Senior Manager, Regional Marketing- Atlantic
Reporting to the Director
- Regional Marketing, this person will be responsible for informing national program design with Regional insights and developing local, region-specific programs to drive wireless performance. Working closely with the Agile Marketing teams, Brand, the regional Executive team and the Regional sales teams, this role will lead the strategy development and market conditions analysis to better equip the different stakeholders. As Senior Manager, Regional Marketing
- Atlantic, you will work cross-functionally to identify programs to enhance the regional value proposition in order to help achieve performance objectives, maximize investments down to the market level, measure market performance and learnings.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the strategy plan for it's respective region (Atlantic), for Rogers, Fido and Chatr brand determining strategic competitive presence, marketing strategy, multi-play opportunities, and other local/regional specific opportunities that drive differentiation within each region in order to deliver on overall RCI revenue targets.
- Define strategic market presence and share/ profitability growth opportunities, leveraging market/consumer insights and the 4Ps of Marketing with a focus on priority and underserved markets
- Drive regional research, testing, and insight gathering on local market conditions, competitive landscape, and consumer segment/ demographic profiles/ needs to identify opportunities, risks, recommendations, and new concepts
- Lead collaboration and decision making on the regional agenda working closely with marketing, pricing, brand, network, sales, base management teams to deliver end to end plans (ground game to mass tactics) for key prioritized markets
- Work with brand value prop primes on regionalized value proposition opportunities, delivering on localized customer needs and preferences; this includes identifying partnership/ sponsorship opportunities & efficiencies as well as championing tri-brand differentiation with Rogers, Fido & Chatr teams
- Collaborate with the Agile Marketing teams on regional profiles, propensity modelling, regional loyalty, renewal, and retention opportunities/risks to deliver higher regional net share, LTR and brand likeability
- Partner with brand leads, channel marketing, and distribution teams to define multi-region distribution strategy in A, B, and C markets to support priority and underserved strategy
- Work cross functionally to execute the regional plan with excellence, acting as the central point of expertise and decision making for regional specific/ hyper local programs/ campaigns
- Act as CBU marketing prime for Regional Council teams on strategy and results
What you bring:
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, consumer insights, or base management roles
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve complex issues
- Ability to work in a heavily matrixed organization
- Self-driven, ability to take initiatives and propose concepts/activities that would make a difference for our customers
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to produce and sustain excellent results over a period of time
- Strong analytical background, with ability to ask the right questions, review data, and translate insight into strategy
- Ability to influence and drive decisions through simplified yet powerful storytelling
- Strong communication, project management, and advanced presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team either face to face or remotely
- Excellent judgment, highly motivated, and adaptable and the ability manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven track record of working with and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 600 500 4th Ave SW (208), Calgary, AB
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 237400
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing