Who are we?
Embrace Entertainment Inc. (Embrace) has grown to become one of the top youth-focused entertainment companies in North America, operating three main lines of business: live events, artist management and brand partnerships. With a focus on cutting edge genres, Embrace presents a diverse range of concerts and boutique festivals including Toronto's Electric Island as well as operates a varied portfolio of venues including Danforth Music Hall and Velvet Underground.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Embrace, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to join the team at Embrace to execute social media and other promotional tactics for our concerts, club nights, and festivals. The ideal candidate will have a college/university degree combined with some marketing experience in an entertainment setting.
- Overseeing marketing plans in conjunction with Embrace's talent buyers and the event marketing team
- Overseeing online and social media activities including managing Embrace's website, email communication, creating copy and creative direction for organic and paid digital advertising, contributing to social media strategy, etc.
- Live social media updates from Embrace events
- Contributing to marketing strategies and execution to engage target markets
- Setting a high standard for communication across all channels
- Provide marketing-related support to the ticketing department
- Post-secondary education
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Strong social media skills and presence
- Ability to work under pressure, and anticipate and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A background and track record in live entertainment considered an asset
- An interest in current music, and ongoing passion and desire to be part of the music business is essential!!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial and/or federal law. Accommodations for candidates with disabilities are available on request during all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed during the recruitment and selection process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms. This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.