Communication and Operational Support
Alcove Addiction Recovery for Women is looking for an individual with multiple skills sets who is looking for an opportunity to build their career. This position supports administrative and communication activities for the organization. The successful candidate will be expected to support various operational areas such as: communication, social media, event/fund development, facility needs, program support, HR and other administrative functions. This is a part time position with the possibility of a full time role.
- detail oriented and a self starter
- knowledge about a variety of communication techniques to get the message out
- experienced in the areas of event planning and fund development
- knowledgeable at creating brand awareness through social media
- strong administrative skills such as time management, task driven, & creating documents
- basic knowledge of IT systems and can trouble shoot at times
- Creating and maintaining content for our social media accounts
- Uploading content on our website as needed
- Maintaining Alcove's social media pages
- Organizing and supporting agency fundraisers and engagements
- Planning and supporting with quarterly community events
- Assist in maintaining correspondence with donors and community partners
- Supporting HR, facility ordering and other administrative tasks.
Apply to: Alcove Addiction Recovery for Women