3847 Upjohn UK Limited
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here's how the Pharmacy Marketing Manager role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include :
- Defining the opportunity for Viatris within the Pharmacy Customer Universe.
- Management of the financial performance of the chronic primary care medication portfolio, including iconic medicines like Lipitor, Lyrica and Celebrex.
- Development of objectives, strategy and execution plans for the Pharmacy Customer Value Proposition (CVP).
- Leadership of cross functional teams for successful strategy development and implementation of Pharmacy CVP activities.
- Development & maintenance of a thorough understanding of the marketplace for each segment of the Pharmacy customer universe and environment.
- Development of the Viatris relationship with the key Pharmacy associations and professional bodies.
- Delivery of cut-through customer communications & content, including customer content co-creation.
- Evaluation of all pharmacy marketing activities providing recommendations for optimisation/corrective action.
- Support and guidance of more junior members of the marketing team.
The minimum qualifications for this role are :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Pharmaceutical/Pharmacy Marketing role, with working experience of ABPI/BGMA compliance processes.
- Track record of developing winning plans with Community Pharmacy/HCPs, using an omni-channel approach.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong competence in data analysis and insight development.
- Commercial acumen and grasp of the P&L and its drivers.
- Operates to a good degree of autonomy.
- Can-do, entrepreneurial attitude.
A t Viatris, we offer competitive salar ies , benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.