We are looking for a competent digital marketing coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs.
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material.
- Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity, and information programs, materials, and sessions.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations.
- Website content and press releases.
- Act as spokesperson for an organization.
- Answer wrote and oral inquiries.
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs.
- Prepare sports, literary, performance, or other contracts.
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material, Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Ability to Supervise: Staff in various areas of responsibility.
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Initiative.
Additional Skills: Train and supervise staff
Area of Specialization: Project management