Our cloud-based sales quoting platform allows IT companies to fire off beautiful, accurate quotes in seconds. Our disruptive pricing model and automated approval workflows empower IT companies to turn every customer touchpoint into a sales opportunity. Our customers report significant improvement to their bottom line with more quotes being created with better margins in less time.
We're looking for brilliant and highly motivated people to join our rapidly growing team. This is a ground-floor opportunity for the right individual to join our tightly-knit crew and have a direct impact on the future of our partners and organization.
We're well-funded and have an amazing team experienced in growing and scaling modern SaaS companies.
We have a beautiful office in downtown Vancouver but are remote flexible. Most of our team is located in Vancouver, which is ideal, but we are looking for the right person for the job regardless of location.
As our first marketing hire, you will work directly with the CEO to help define and execute the marketing strategy for our rapidly growing company.
In the short term, you will be given a budget to hire agencies/contractors to help implement project-based work. As we grow, you will be given the opportunity to build your own in-house marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interview, hire and coordinate with an agency to design and build our new website
- Interview, hire, and coordinate graphics design and content writing contractors
- Select and implement our marketing tool stack
- Define and track KPIs for measuring the impact of our marketing efforts
- Review and revamp our PPC spend on new and existing platforms (currently Google Ads and Capterra)
- Define and implement our branding guidelines
- Define and implement our communication strategies for prospective and existing customers
- Define and implement a drip marketing funnel
- Define and implement our content and SEO strategy
- You are a true self-starter. You thrive on being productive with little external motivation and feel a sense of urgency.
- You enjoy collaborating with a small team but also appreciate autonomy and getting sh*t done with very little hand-holding.
- You take pride in your work and strive for quality in everything you do.
- You enjoy being challenged and taking ownership of projects to see them through.
- You are always eager to learn and improve and have very little ego.
- You are comfortable and productive working remotely.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience.
- You are passionate about optimization and believe in a data-driven ?try then measure? approach.
- You have exceptional written and verbal English skills.
We understand that our success as an organization is equal to the sum of its individual parts
- the people behind it. We are committed to providing an environment that you will thrive in. One that is challenging; one that is supportive toward your personal and professional goals; one that is transparent and collaborative; and one that recognizes and rewards hard work. Our core values are the cornerstone of who we are:
- Think big
- Start small
- Transparency promotes trust, accountability, and responsibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Encourage continuous, incremental improvement of our product, process, and people
- Approach every situation with kindness and respect
- Crave feedback. Be open-minded. Celebrate failure
- Work together as a team. Support each other
- Create an environment that is positive and fun. Stop negative behavior
- Equal Opportunity
- All people are created equal in their potential to achieve greatness
Join The Team
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the Country to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.