The School of Natural Medical Aesthetics is a first-class Medical Esthetics school that provides medical esthetics training to students across Canada. Our specialized program provides professional level training to help our students get certified as a Medical Aesthetician and establish a career in a high demand industry.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and social media coordinator to complete our team!
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research ;
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules ;
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition ;
- Promote the School and services on various social media channels ;
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company's social content visibility ;
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap ;
- Enhance brand consciousness in the digital space ;
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns ;
- Serve as an initial point of contact for the school with applicants across website; social media channels; as well as telephone, video, and in-person meetings as required;
- Schedule and run recruitment calls with school applicants;
- Assist students in completing registration forms if needed.
- You have great organizational, communication and leadership abilities ;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have an excellent time management expertise and the capability to multitask and prioritize work ;
- You want to participate in the growth of our School;
- You are a team player and you do well in collaborative environment;
- You are described as a proactive person who enjoys working in a growing and changing environment.
What we are looking for:
- Studies in a relevant field;
- Minimum of 2 years of experiences in marketing ;
- Great communications skills in english (French is an asset) ;
What we have to offer:
- Permanent position, full time;
- Competitive salary and additional benefits based on you performance;
- Groupe insurance paid at 100%;
- 3 weeks of paid vacation;
- Schedule Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm;
- Office located in Laval in the Ste-Rose neighborhood;
- Participate in the growth of the business;
- Stimulating work environment that promotes great team collaboration and offers the opportunity to get involved in different projects.
Send us your CV, a meeting with us will convince you!