Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc. is a high-precision, value added processor of stainless steels and special metals for a wide range of difficult-to-manufacture, niche-market applications. Ulbrich was established in Connecticut in 1924 and is privately held. Ulbrich has 9 wholly owned subsidiaries located in the US, Mexico, Canada, and Austria, with over 700 employees worldwide. Our continued growth and expansion translates into career opportunities in many areas and locations. Our future is an exciting one, we are on the cutting edge of new technologies and product applications. Come grow with us and be a part of our promising future!
INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Diversified Ulbrich, is a full-line aluminum and stainless steel service center and distributor. Our Toronto (Woodbridge) location requires an experienced Inside Account Manager with a proven track record of commercial success, who will perform sales and customer service-related duties.
This position will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships. The Inside Sales Account Manager will focus on building long-term relationships with customers. This position will partner with the Outside Sales Territory Managers and warehouse personnel to achieve customer expectations.
Specific areas of required expertise include:
- Maintain existing customer accounts;
- Check inventory, prepare/present quotations to clients and do appropriate follow ups;
- Outsource items as required, consulting with purchasing prior to procurement;
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with clients;
- Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends;
- Expedite the progress of existing orders;
- Manage customer specific material programs, blanket orders as assigned by the sales manager;
- Network with outside sales staff to ensure quotation follow up & client development; and
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
Qualified candidates will possess a College Degree in business or marketing plus at least three years of similar experience preferred. This position requires self-motivation, high energy level, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates must possess effective communication skills; verbal, written, and intermediate skills with MS Office.
This position offers excellent salary and benefits and the opportunity to expand your skills within a company that offers both a diverse workforce and a welcoming company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer