It's your experience that counts
Rise is Canada's complete HR
- Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams
- all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you'll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We're a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR
- Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we'd really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We're looking for an experienced product marketing manager that brings their expertise in positioning, messaging, and content creation to take our products to market.
You have the ability to quickly learn our product features and benefits, understand our target audience and the competitive landscape, and articulate a compelling value proposition through product messaging, sales materials, demos, and thought leadership.
You have a creative and analytical mind with a keen attention to detail. Your ability to grasp our product's value proposition and clearly articulate how we solve our buyers' problems is critical to your success. You are a diplomat by nature that works well under pressure, using your skills and experience to balance the demands of product managers and sales channels to achieve success.
Here's what you'll be doing
#1) Create and evangelize inspiring product positioning and value propositions
As the product evangelist, your focus will be on product launch planning, defining positioning/messaging and writing detailed product overviews and documentation to take our products to market. You'll create internal positioning/messaging framework documents and external messages focused on our buyer personas. You'll work closely with sales to research and document the customer buying process, follow up on NPS surveys, perform regular win/loss analysis, and gather and share relevant news to keep our entire team aligned with market conditions.
#2) Enable the sales channel with product launches and demos
You'll develop launch plans to ensure all client-facing departments are prepared for new releases. This includes creating sales tools and collateral, such as datasheets and sales decks, and customized product demos for the sales team. You'll work with all key teams involved in product releases, including the training and implementation teams to ensure training tools/messaging are aligned, as well as the marketing team to create messaging, lead generative content, and awareness through media relations.
#3) Build compelling content that inspires market adoption
You'll be a key player in both lead generation and customer retention, working with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns and processes to generate qualified leads. You'll also write new content that clearly articulates our products for our customers and influences external stakeholders. Working closely with sales, you'll identify customers who are willing to provide testimonials, case studies, and references and develop tools that support sales and lead generation.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in B2B technology/software marketing
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, or engineering
- Strong portfolio demonstrating writing, thought leadership, and content marketing experience
- Experience in creating and managing live software demo environments for sales teams
- Experience developing compelling product marketing messaging in a startup or emerging growth company with disruptive technology
- Ability to lead small teams and provide sound strategy and decision-making
- Strong public speaker and comfortable in front of large groups
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to work under tight timelines
- A real team player that thrives in a cross-functional environment, including working with colleagues, partners, clients, and influencers
- Excellent verbal, written communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
What's in it for you
- Amazing people
- incredible workspace
- meaningful work
- Flexible Working From Home Policy
- 3 weeks vacation
- Personal Wellness Days
- No-work Birthday day off
- No-work Work Anniversary
- Volunteer Day
- Health Cheque gym/club membership subsidy
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Fitness facility
- RRSP Match
- $1000 Learning & Development personal budget
- $2000 in Counselling coverage
- Stand-up desks
- No-wait Sun Life benefits. We waive the waiting period, always!
- Excellent health care including virtual care