Sentrex Health Solutions is a growing provider of services within the life sciences industry. We partner with our clients to design and deliver logistic and service solutions at every stage of a product's life cycle. We offer our clients:
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Customer Service support
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Customized solutions for Warehouse, Wholesale and Distribution
- We employ healthcare professionals and case managers to provide our clients with the best services in our industry, if you are the best at what you do then you should join our team.
The graphic designer is a great collaborator, working with the business to take a concept and turn it into a visual masterpiece. They are deadline driven, organized, and understand how people view and experience content.
This is a remote work role on a part-time basis working up to 20 hour per week
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing design and presentation projects from concept to delivery, often in collaboration with the Sentrex graphic design team.
- Designing original pieces, including logos, social media posts and infographics.
- Formating a variety of projects in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout all marketing materials.
- Editing existing documents, layouts and presentations.
- Strong ability to simplify complex data into easy-to-understand visuals that speak to the Sentrex or client brand.
- Knowing the best design software to use for each creative project.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and refining concepts based on team feedback.
- Familiarizing yourself with our clients' products and services, their target audience and their competitors' activities.
- Updating internal digital media, proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar, amending, revising or redeveloping ads, emailers or campaigns.
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office (heavy emphasis on PowerPoint)
- 3+ years of experience in creative design.
- Post-secondary degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of completed design projects to show proficiency in design software and hands-on experience taking a project from concept to completion.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine colours, fonts, layouts.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- Work with suppliers when needed.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Design Software skills, especially with the Adobe Suite
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Skilled in PowerPoint animation considered an asset