At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are looking for inquisitive, passionate and adaptable performance marketer that has a knack for turning data analytics and customer insights into a story that informs business decisions. You will be joining the Rogers for Business team at an exciting stage of our digital transformation journey, playing an important role in the evolution of marketing campaigns and operations through the analysis and interpretation of data.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital and Marketing Technology, you bring strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence to support our goal to be a data-driven, performance-focused team. You will implement tools and strategies that translates data into valuable business insights. You are a master at creating visually appealing marketing dashboards that provide analysis of campaign metrics, including customer audiences and demographics, product mix, and behavioural attributes from analytic tools such as GA360 or Adobe.
If numbers are your jam, and you get really excited about being able to measure the what, who, how, why and when
- this is a great role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Create visual dashboards to measure campaign performance against KPIs, that can be sliced and manipulated to evaluate individual tactics, attribution, lead volumes, customer journey analysis, sales, product mix and more.
- Provide insights that inform go-to-market strategies, regional pricing and product bundling strategies to increase market penetration
- Monitor website metrics, identify insights and trends against defined KPI's (i.e. traffic, visitor insights, customer journey, leads, online sales)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on any required business cases where performance metrics, ROI, and channel metrics required.
- Contribute to the development of a performance-based ecosystem
- enabling the larger team with metrics and insights to support investments and tactical planning
- Perform data queries and related analysis on our customer database (Salesforce) including segmentation breakdown, cluster analysis and look-a-like modeling
- Develop data models, performance measurement frameworks and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
What you bring to the role:
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to always be improving
- Strategic thinker with strong business and financial acumen
- Strong sense of initiative and a self-starter who can work independently and equally as well in groups
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to inform, guide and educate others
- Ability to define and inform strategies based on business goals & customer insights, lead with a hypothesis and translate them into actionable tests & implementation plans
- Proficient with Excel and relational database
- Experience working with visualization tools such as Power BI, DOMO, Tableau or similar
- Experience working with large data sets, distilling it down to small actionable sets
- Action oriented and driven by Customer behaviours, predictive models and market influence to draw insights
- Prior proven experience in marketing analytics and performance measurement
- Preferred: Post-Secondary Education in Data Science, Data Analytics, or related courses
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Multiple Locations, Multiple Locations, *Multiple Locations
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis
Requisition ID: 236973
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing