What We'll Bring: Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles and careers. Our organization supports ambitious individuals who seek career satisfaction and development.
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What You'll Bring:
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude for writing and editing
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Detail oriented, committed to delivering high quality outputs
- Familiarity working with content managed websites and Salesforce.com an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French) an asset
Impact You'll Make:
Working under the supervision of the Head of Marketing Communications, Canada, this position involves:
Go To Market Campaign Support for New and Enhanced Solutions:
- Support new product launches, the implementation of lead-gen campaigns, as well as the development of a wide variety of marketing communication materials
- Assist in the creation of email programs, including creating Outlook templates for product announcements
- Manage content reviews for sales and marketing collateral, web copy, email messaging and other marketing materials
- Conduct proof reviews of graphic design assets produced by the central team (note: this requires very strong attention to detail)
- Manage process for submitting documentation for legal reviews
Marketing Operations and Tactics:
- Manage updates to TransUnion Canada's website, TransUnion.ca
- Assist with webinar setup and execution, presentation reviews, day-of-event management, process improvements and webinar calendar
- Participate in customer event planning, coordination, and execution
- Maintain the Canadian Salesforce database cleanliness, tag respondents of marketing campaigns, manage response/registrant list cleaning, export and upload requests
- Support Canada marketing team leveraging agile project management tools to provide updates on regional program components
- Complete monthly activity logs for all marketing programs, campaigns and product launches
- Participate and provide updates on bi-monthly marketing cadence calls
- Assist in the management of various suppliers and agencies
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title: Intern, Marketing Communications