Lexus of Royal Oak is Calgary's newest Lexus dealership located in Calgary's growing Northwest Automall. We take pride in representing one of the most respected brands in the world and as we enter our seventh year in business we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to help us capture the growth we have planned.
We are seeking an outgoing creative, organized, passionate and multi tasker with the passion and leadership capabilities to handle all things marketing for our dealership. This role works closely with our management team to always be increasing our dealerships and manufacturers branding efforts.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Manage and update website content.
- Come up with fresh ideas to constantly increase our website traffic to ultimately increase revenues in all departments
- Manage our relationship with our other marketing vendors
- Take professional pictures/edit from time to time in relation to dealership activities, social events, staff requirements, website requirements.
- Send out various messages to our database related to events, information about our company.
- Uploading various video and photo content to various social media platforms and in turn understand how to optimize this content online.
- Plan and execute on various E-blasts, brochures, newsletters, website landing pages, blog, proposals, print ads, radio scripts and creating and managing content across all social media channels to drive online traffic to our website.
- When required work with our partners on various events and initiatives such as product launches, golf tournaments and occasional guest events.
- Track and measure traffic and conversion rates and make improvements and updates to the website with the help of our website provider.
- Understand and work with our digital marketing agency to develop digital marketing campaigns and provide them with current content and offers.
- Create, Update and monitor content and Engage on social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and others.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, applications and conversations
- Design and produce marketing material for print and online.
The ideal candidate will have Experience in and Responsibilities related to the below:
- Experience in photography, Videography and editing.
- Have a creative mind to develop great social media and online content.
- Have the ability to involve other staff members to get involved with video.
- Be proficient in all social channels and have the ability to think strategically
- Be creative and relevant
- Have experience in content writing.
- Be a professional with strong communication/writing skills
- Have a solid understanding of analytics, SEO and social media platforms and monitoring tools
- Be a forward and innovative thinker.
- Have a proven ability understand and run paid ad placements and sponsored content across social media platforms Facebook, instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube etc and monitor for ROI
- Have above average experience with Adobe's suite of creative applications and video editing softwares and skills in graphic design including vector graphics
- The ideal candidate will also be comfortable in front of the camera and in your own right be a bit of a social media influencer.
Lexus of Royal Oak is a family run company that works hard to create a culture where everyone feels like a family.
We offer a state of the art facility, comprehensive benefits plan and Competitive Compensation Plan.
Annual Income will range for this position will vary greatly depending on marketing experience and qualifications. Compensation will be discussed in further detail at interview stage.
If you are passionate about marketing, a positive individual with great communication skills and want to make a difference in our marketing, we want to hear from you.