Regional Sales Manager
At Dynamix Agitators, we specialize in engineering and manufacturing Industrial Agitators and Mixers for process industries worldwide. Our customers include some of the world's leading energy and natural resource companies, as well as some of the largest chemical manufacturing companies. We recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our accomplishments and pride ourselves on being people of passion and integrity.
We are seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager with experience developing and growing sales channels this region. The territory would be inclusive from Manitoba to the Maritimes.
Our ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in selling industrial equipment to Energy and Natural Resource industries and has a proven ability to motivate a sales channel. You are a professional self-starter who is able to work collaboratively with other disciplines.
About the job:
You will work with our Sales Channels to develop the market for our product. You will be building off of an informal base of representatives to help develop the Region. Your ability to represent our strong technical image, and manage new representative relationships is key to this role. Technical education in the art of Industrial Mixing will be provided.
If these requirements sound like you and you match most of them, we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum 3 years' channel development experience.
- Proficient in computer skills: MS Office, CRM.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage to negotiate sustainable relationships.
- Proven ability to effectively coach, mentor, and motivate a representative salesforce.
- Independent, goal-driven, and results-oriented.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Identify, qualify, acquire and develop capable and successful channel partners in assigned territory.
- Manage and motivate current representatives to grow their Mixer business through Sales Plans.
- Train representatives on how to spot and develop mixing opportunities.
- Manage Accounts by staying in touch and "Front of Mind" of key contacts through training and client visits.
- Coordinate and communicate clearly with our Application and Inside Sales team in order to provide our solution sales approach through the rep channel, and to the end-user.
- Liaise with internal engineering department to provide the necessary level of technical expertise to channel reps and end-users.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management system to coordinate both Inside Sales and your Rep Accounts, as well as to manage channel partners.
- Monitor and feedback on market changes and competition.
- Attain annual sales targets.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations to groups of professionals.
- Process industry sales experience, familiarity with valves, pumps, mixers, or rotational equipment.
- Technical background in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
We offer attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and a welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity. We appreciate all candidates, however, we will contact only those qualified to meet our current needs.