Purpose Financial is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. Led by entrepreneur Som Seif, the company is developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Financial's businesses include Purpose Investments, Purpose Advisor Solutions and Thinking Capital.
Who is Purpose Investments?
Purpose Investments is an innovation- driven asset management company with over $11 billion under management, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. Much of what is available to the average Canadian investor today is outdated and expensive. Purpose Investments' goal is to constantly innovate, and make investing simple, intuitive and affordable for everyone.
Purpose is looking for a Content Marketing Strategist who will play a key role in developing a content strategy and execution for Thinking Capital, as well as support content development for various Purpose businesses. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building authentic conversations with our clients, using strategic, engaging, and innovative content across various platforms. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, resilient, and would thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you have a desire to be a part of a growing firm and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities, we would love to hear from you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Position Thinking Capital and its leadership team as trusted experts in the industry, and reinforce our brand positioning through content creation
- Propose, create, and implement highly engaging content in the voice of Thinking Capital through multiple marketing channels including email, social media, blogs, website, videos, podcasts and other marketing materials
- Based on insights, research, and experience, defines content topics that are relevant and resonate and engage with target audience of SMBs while meeting business and campaign objectives
- Keep up to date in market trends by analyzing, evaluating, and reacting with content strategies
- Exceptional understanding of content marketing, strong project management skills, and expert use of social channels including but not limited to Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Lead the execution and develop the public relations strategy and execution, both in within English and French.
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience & Marketing team to source subject matter experts in broader tactics such as digital, graphics, strategy, and business intelligence
- Champion growth and impact on short form content, engaging end users with brand
- Liaise with external vendors to develop high quality, on-brand content across multiple channels and multiple formats
- Prioritize and consolidate feedback from multiple leadership perspectives and articulate viewpoint back to create channels.
- Consistently measuring efforts, reporting back on results to the leadership team, in order to improve with each following execution.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in investments funds, product marketing, content creation, with proven experience in executing marketing and content programs
- Experience with and ability to research, develop and execute a content strategy and plan to ensure a high level of engagement and brand loyalty with Thinking Capital and its products
- Post-secondary education in journalism, communications, or marketing.
- Thorough understanding of social channels and platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube
- Creativity and a strong understanding of marketing principles to create innovative content that will help users engage with brand
- Strong self-starter, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work across multiple channels to consult, influence, and negotiate
- Proven team player, ability to collaborate with internal teams through all stages of content creation
- Fluency in both English and French.
Purpose Financial is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the Talent team. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.