Founded in 2017, TripArc is a $750 million privately held company powers the top Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in North America. Our expansive and growing network empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of travel options and services globally with over $750 million transactions annually
- all at the industry's best rates.
As an industry leader in technology, purchasing, finance, HR and marketing, we know how to deliver solutions to travel professionals in the most effective way possible. With deep experience in partnering with two leading brands in the luxury travel space
- Kensington Tours and Travel Edge
- TripArc has real insight into the needs of tour operators and travel agencies today.
TripArc's goals are simple. To make our network of over 1400 travel entities more profitable, efficient and help them create truly unique travel for their clients.
TripArc is searching for a Marketing Specialist to work closely on all marketing initiatives across Kensington Tours, Travel Edge and TripArc. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and brand goals. A marketing specialist supports the marketing department by assisting with daily tasks that are necessary to keep the department functioning, including status, reporting, invoicing, resource management, execution on co-op deliverables, research and cost analysis, competitive tracking and more. The Marketing Specialist must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This marketing specialist will work closely with the different teams marketing managers and marketing director.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly. These tasks include maintaining planner, running team status, and managing creative resourcing for the week.
- Development of creative briefs for creative teams, work-back schedules, contact reports on larger planning and process meetings.
- Support the marketing managers & directors in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by setting objectives, planning, and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Acting as the liaison with projects that run between the marketing team and the Kensington Tours product/ sales team.
- Acting as the main point of contact in the execution of all Travel Edge co-op deliverables. Partner outreach may be needed in this role.
- Working with the partnership director to plan out all executional dates for co-op partner proposals, across all owned and operated channels.
- Managing the build of all email and newsletter co-op deliverables on Mailchimp or another marketing email platform as well as coordinating email lists.
- Management of invoicing and reporting on all marketing co-op initiatives. Also helps prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success. Ensures all partner contract invoices are paid on time.
- Manage the Kensington Tours consumer journey marketing touchpoints. Reviewing, optimizing, execution, creative delivery and maintenance. Touchpoints include but are not limited to client itineraries, welcome letters, gifting, and post trip follow up emails & many more.
- Manage third party vendors that will support in the delivery of the Kensington Tours customer journey touchpoints. These vendors manage storage of gifts, fulfilment, deployment to clients, brochure delivery to agents and much more.
- Reviewing & proofreading all marketing deliverables before pushed live (final quality assurance on marketing materials).
- Ensuring all campaign materials, assets, resources are stored in an orderly fashion to the server.
- Manage the awards scheduling and submissions for all brands.
- Development of support collateral in PPT, word, excel etc.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field with 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office applications.
- Extremely organized, saves all materials to server and is able to manage incoming requests effectively.
- Superb writing and editing skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Has MailChimp or other automated email marketing platform experience.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an eye for aesthetics in presentation materials.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of brand building and brand management.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines and manage a large volume of work.
- Possesses excellent research, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment both virtually and in-person.
- Thrives working in a technology and KPI-driven organization.
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity.
- Highly functional in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace
- building plans through iterations from learning on what's working and not working.
- Low ego and a team player.
- Has the ability to build trust and work through conflict both.
TripArc is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.