We are seeking a highly motivated individual to help our Revenue Teams gain knowledge, sharpen skills, leverage tools, and ultimately, maximize the ability of the team to hit sales and retention goals. Reporting into our Product Marketing Team, the focus of this role is to build on existing training and reinforcement enablement programs
- Plan and deliver high quality sales leadership training and practice workshops for internal and partner audiences.
- Help to improve existing enablement programs and optimize the sales and customer success onboarding experience for new team members, accelerating their path to productivity.
- Develop and maintain Sales and Account Management playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides, continuously aligning it to Revenue needs, tenure, and productivity.
- Create and facilitate in-person, online trainings, and other creative formats for training (eLearning, webinar, blended formats of training, etc.).
- Create and deliver scalable sales learning paths and certification programs.
- Consult with senior leadership to assess and analyze the learning needs of employees based on current and future strategic plans, while partnering with other business areas to develop content and roll out key revenue and customer facing initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Revenue team and work closely with leaders to define and communicate expectations and processes.
- Provide reporting and analysis on performance of projects and achievement of specific goals.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales operations or enablement supporting a fast-paced, B2B SaaS environment
- Experience developing and delivering initial and ongoing training to sales teams
- Excellent written communication and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com, Learning Management systems, creating learning paths and designing e-learning is required. Sales and sales management experience is a plus.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Enablement
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-05-18
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.