We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Sales Order Desk Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, outstanding organization abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
Responsibilities include ensuring the timely and accurate entry of feed orders for all milling companies within our Group of Companies, providing support to customers and the sales team, and producing and distributing timely and accurate reports.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Certificate and/or diploma in Office Administration, Business and/or Accounting would be an asset.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in customer service and administration.
- Basic knowledge/awareness of different types of animal feed and flock cycles an asset.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Intermediate office software knowledge, strong Excel skills; Great Plains experience an asset.
If this describes you, we'd love to talk to you
- please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
This is a salaried position with group benefits after 3 months of employment.