Safety is our priority and since 1956 it has been our name.
Upstream to downstream, pipeline and new construction, scheduled maintenance and prevention to emergency response services, we are the industry leader in safety.
- Plant Turnaround / Shutdown Planning
- H2S Safety Supervision
- High-Pressure Breathing Air Units
- Confined Space Monitoring and Rescue
- High Angle Rescue
- Spark / Safety Watch
- General Construction Safety
- Personal and Standalone Gas Detection
- Equipment Rentals
- Equipment Service & Maintenance
- Air Quality Monitoring
- ERP and Rescue Plan Design
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential clients.
- Cultivate new leads
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Assist in determining pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Understand and promote company service lines
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to ensure client needs are fulfilled
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and company targets
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and additional post-secondary training or education is preferred
- Proven track record in sales or strategic business development (5 years
- Strong knowledge of Oil & Gas in Western Canada
- Demonstrated competence in the use of computers and software applications
- Proficiency with CRM solutions considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness/ability to be on call as needed to provide 24-hour service to clients
- Ability to travel within and outside the branch service area, with occasional overnight stays
- Valid Driver's license
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Schedule and Salary Expectations:
- Friday, 8 am
- 5 pm, On-Call
Salary: Salary will be determined in accordance with skills and experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume
Come be part of the best fully integrated Health, Safety, and Environmental company supporting and providing ?Operational Excellence? to organizations worldwide.
We thank all interested applicants however, candidates will be screened, interviewed, and selected based on qualifications and Safety Boss Inc.'s discretion.
Job Type: Full-time