The Global Commercial Services (GCS) Canada Marketing Team is a dynamic, fast-paced environment and offers exciting opportunities for career growth and development. Within GCS, the Prospect Marketing Team is responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies across all products and channels to successfully target and acquire high-value customers.
The Analyst / Senior Analyst, Marketing Campaign Strategy, will be responsible for owning the campaigning strategy on dialogue channels primarily through data optimization. As well as through key cloud based capabilities, including the integration of our data cloud environment to CRM and SalesPlanner. This role will work in partnership with the Sales leadership, Product and Data Analytics teams to enhance the current multi-channel data strategy, with a focus on growing acquisition and increase pipeline utilization.
- Develop & manage a multichannel acquisition, lead generation and campaign strategy that maximizes both contact and close rates.
- Manage and execute campaigns (cross business units, product demand generation, spend centric) that drive growth in customer spend by delivering robust marketing content leveraging internal and external insights
- Collaborate extensively with key internal partners and stakeholders (local and global) and external partners to create, align and execute a result driven strategy
- Focus on launching tools and capabilities that bring efficiencies through automation (Prospect prioritization, multichannel record allocation, pipeline efficiencies)
- Utilize analytics (internal data and external industry trends) to drive effective pipeline management solutions
- Report and analyze results to make informed decisions that will influence future business plans
The role is varied and the ideal candidate should possess:
- Strategic thinking & effectiveness
- ability to interpret business objectives into actionable marketing strategies and think through the end-to-end experience.
- Ability to drive results with a focus on commercial outcomes with demonstrated results. Ensuring that initiatives are measurable, reportable, and provide that reporting in a timely and relevant manner.
- A collaborative style of doing business
- ability to influence, gain support, resolve conflict and work in a matrix organization. In particular, drive tight engagement across Sales, risk, data analytics, product & marketing.
- Partnership management
- ability to influence and gain support with Sales teams and Enterprise Data Analytics teams. Ability to understand and interpret large data sets is an advantage.
- Strong Analytical and Data capabilities
- Undertake ongoing campaign analysis to monitor marketing channel performance and ROI on investments as well as ability to define future strategies of growth.
- B2B marketing experience incorporating all mediums including digital is preferable
- A high personal accountability which leads to strong experience in driving results.
- Willingness to take calculated risks in order to test and learn.
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or similar careers. MBA considered an asset.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in execution of marketing strategies and/or campaign management
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in project management and capability delivery in a matrix organization
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with Account Development or Sales teams to drive aggressive growth targets
- Superior communication and influencing skills. This includes writing call scripts, decks, presenting to peers and senior management, and being able to sell new ideas and solutions
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs and campaigns that appeal to customers, merchants and internal business partners evaluation
- Excellent relationship-building skills and growth mindset with superior attention to detail
- Advance Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; experience with Salesforce a plus
- Passion for driving results
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 18, 2021, 6:24:34 PMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.