?This is an exciting opportunity to apply the full range of your marketing analytic and strategic skills to drive audience engagement and generate leads. Flex your creativity by finding new opportunities, optimizing channels, measuring outcomes, and managing campaigns, while working with a talented team in the tech industry.?
- Vishu Mahajan, Creative Director
As the Marketing Lead you are an integral part of our Marketing and Communications team, reporting to the Creative Director. You take responsibility for developing the overall marketing strategy that drives demand, profitability, brand awareness, and market growth. You are someone who can develop audience and market insights, lead content and channel engagement, manage product marketing and launch, and coordinate with sales to generate and convert leads. You will also be responsible for managing and mentoring the Marketing Coordinator.
What You'll Do:
- Build and execute marketing strategies and plans to support business goals
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and audience preferences to support campaign creation
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including engagement activities, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Report on market insights and trends
- Direct content, web, and social media strategy to drive audience engagement
- Build and execute go-to-market plans for new and existing products, report back on performance, and pivot to optimize results
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and enhance reputation
- Provide guidance to the Marketing Coordinator, oversee their work, and develop rigour in marketing practices and process
What You Bring:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Strategist, or similar role, for 7+ years
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Experience using HubSpot for marketing automation, optimization, and reporting
- Knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems (i.e., Umbraco)
- Experience with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience leading marketing campaigns, integrating web and social channels (paid and organic)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience mentoring more junior marketing staff
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Proficient in B2C and B2B product marketing and lead generation
- Media relations or internal communications experience is an asset
About our Company:
- and people. We are experts in ML commercialization and help our industrial partners gain a competitive advantage by combining their data and domain expertise with our analytics and ML proficiency. Data informs our every move, and we aim to work quickly, collaboratively, and creatively. We have offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto.
AltaML works with progressive partners in industries such as Health, Financial Services and Natural Resources. Sure, we are a tech company, so we offer a well-stocked kitchen including good coffee, sparkling water, and snacks. We are an office filled with foodies and enjoy experiencing different flavours from around the world. We also offer Welcome Lunches, Friday Socials, hot sauce tastings and so much more!
Data informs our every move, and we aim to work quickly, collaboratively, and creatively.
What you'll get:
You will be working in a high-paced environment that focuses on creating unique ML solutions to problems within a number of different industries to generate impactful value.
You will be working at a company with employees who have multiple years of industrial and academic experience in data science, software engineering, product management, and machine learning fields. To solve the problems we apply various ML techniques from traditional Machine Learning and Data Mining algorithms, through to vision, Deep Learning, Information Extraction, advanced NLP and conversational agents.
You will be able to experience a collaborative company culture, which means we believe in working hard, getting the job done, and enjoying the group social on Fridays. You'll also get flexibility in where you work, what hours you work, how much vacation you take, and what you wear. We expect hard work but respect work/life balance.
So, however you identify and whatever background and experiences you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you ?tap dance to work? every day. We would love to add your biological uniqueness to our own! :-)
You will be required to undergo the following checks during the hiring process:
- This job posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is found.