Westerra Equipment, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC's Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for three years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
A new opportunity has become available for a Rental Sales Representative to join our team. The Rental Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing rental revenue by providing creative rental equipment and attachment solutions that support our customers' business, while meeting or exceeding customer expectations. If you excel at creating long lasting business relationships with customers, apply today.
- Builds relationships and drives revenue with prospected and assigned accounts.
- Manages rental sales leads, contacts prospects, opens new accounts and generates profitable revenue by providing full-service account management.
- Be knowledgeable and present customers with the dealerships full-service rental offerings, including short- & long-term and rent to purchase options.
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner.
- Successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Develop and/or maintain strong business relationships with clients and others in the industry.
- Analyze market conditions, competitive position, potential and current customer needs.
- Travel in the assigned territory for in-person meetings with customers.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-5 years' experience in sales or rental experience in construction, equipment, or similar
- Ability to deliver consistent and exceptional service to team members and customers
- Knowledge of the sales process, strong negotiation skills and results oriented
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and well organized
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs specifically, outlook, word and excel
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Valid drivers' license and ability to travel in North America
Who are we? People matter
- a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other's backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Westerra Equipment.