BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial, confidential document destruction & storage services, to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our Purpose is to create a positive impact on people's lives. Recently recognized by the Deloitte Group as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Platinum Standard, and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we pride ourselves on distinction.
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC
Job Overview: As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for designing content for online and offline media including materials such as websites, internal newsletters, and proposals with an intent to create brand awareness for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content for online and offline media
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials such as websites, internal newsletters, and proposals
- Develop illustrations and layouts using Adobe Creative Suite
- Create and edit video content for websites and training purposes
- Edit/update images, fonts, and layouts for online and offline media
- Finalize designs and layouts with copywriters and Marketing Lead
- Create brand awareness and maintain brand consistency
- Administrative duties related to sales and marketing
- Other duties as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator primarily);
- Proficiency with publication design with an ability to create dynamic layouts within publication documents
- Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to a changing workload
- Intrinsic ability to effectively analyze, plan, prioritize work load.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in graphic design or marketing preferred; business degree considered an asset
- 1-2 years of related work experience and/or publication design considered an asset
- Acceptable security and criminal record check
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume immediately. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if BEST Service Pros is a good fit for your career goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer with the interests of fairness and equality. We will take the necessary measures to ensure that all applicants have equal access to Best Service Pros job opportunities.