The Job: Sales Development Representative
Agiloft is building a team of Sales Development Representatives to support its aggressive growth agenda in several North American territories and industrial verticals.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree with two to five years of telemarketing/inside sales experience delivering qualified leads, booked introductions and/or demos to highly motivated sales teams, preferably with experience in mid- to high-value enterprise sales for Contract Management, ITSM/Service Management, ERP, CRM, or other B2B applications.
Team members may be allocated to geographies across the North American time zones and travel is not usually required.
The position offers on-the-job learning and career progression into the lucrative world of professional enterprise sales mentored by extremely experienced and proven leaders.
- Achieve monthly lead quotas
- Conduct a large volume of outbound activities to initiate the first step in identifying parties interested in learning more about the company's products and services
- Daily integration with CRM to update accounts, leads, contracts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Keeps management informed of all activities, including timely preparation of reports
- Actively engage with account executives to plan territory and account-level activities
- 2+ years of minimum lead generation experience in B2B SaaS sales using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Passion for finding and identifying those who ?want to learn more? about our products and services
- Results-driven self-starter who is persistent and highly motivated to generate leads and increase earnings despite rejection
- Good verbal and written (email) communications skills
- Dynamic telephone presence
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proficient with web-based software and technologies
- Must have experience with CRM, telephone automation/dialing systems, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or other leading sales engagement platform
- Curious, driven personality who wants to succeed by exceeding expectations
- Smart, motivated, creative, constant learner
- Sociable personality, confident speaking with contacts at all levels including C-level, and able to make great first impressions
- Analytical predisposition with a good sense for identifying good prospects
- Persistent, gritty, and aggressive while being polite and empathetic
- Experience in a similar role with organizations providing Contract Lifecycle Management, ITSM/Service Management, Business Process Automation, and other B2B SaaS products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary with incentive bonuses
- Extended medical insurance including paramedical practitioners
- Dental and vision insurance
- RSP plan with company match
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect / Accountability / Client Focus / Continuous Improvement