The Inside Sales Representative sells products to internal and external NOV customers while focusing on delivering superior customer service to our existing customer base as well as all new customers.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
- Discuss product/service features and benefits, prepare customer quotations, receive and process orders by phone, email or in person;
- Promote sales of new and connected products;
- Initiate sales by calling existing clients to assess inventories and need for replenishment;
- Effectively resolve customer issues as they arise;
- Enter new customer data and update existing accounts in company database;
- Check local and global inventory for product availability, delivery schedule, and price verification;
- When necessary, assist in marketing initiatives such as trade shows, exhibits, golf tournaments, and other events;
- On call and call in duties required;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience) :
- High school diploma or equivalent;
Technical Requirements ( software or program knowledge needed ):
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Experience with ERP systems considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Strong organization skills;
- Works well in team environment;
- Independent decision making and problem solving.
- Customer Focus;
- Drive for Results;
- Integrity and Trust;
- Dealing with Ambiguity.
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit:
National Oilwell Varco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. National Oilwell Varco values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
With over 40 different locations in Canada, and 30,000 people worldwide, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including an RRSP Plan, Health Spending account, and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization, and an Educational Assistance Program.
We appreciate all that apply; however, only those who will be considered will be contacted directly.