AT MMG everything we do is guided by our values. Do What's Right with Integrity
- Deliver Results
- Get Things Done
- Continuously Improve
- Thought Leadership
- Energized Passion
If any of these values resonate with you, MMG has an opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for the operations of an A-asset property, Harmony at the Market. It will appeal to a responsible individual who enjoys a variety of operations and project management tasks. The Residential Community Manager will carry out the administration and execution of the day-to-day services and strategies in all assigned residential property enterprises. Responsibilities include executing all leasing, monitoring physical operations, risk management, accounts receivable/payable, administration, collecting rent, assisting with and adhering to property budgets and ensuring a high level of customer service is always maintained.
- Maximize the income to MMG and take responsibility, control and recovery of rent arrears, including MMG debts where early efforts to recover debts have failed for all properties.
- Ensure your portfolio of properties is well maintained and managed in accordance with MMG standards and guidelines.
- Foster good resident relations and implement approved programs in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Practice excellent resident relations through regular resident visits to ensure concerns and complaints are dealt with in a timely, professional manner to ensure long-term tenancies.
- Handle resident concerns and inquiries with a goal of 100% satisfaction.
- Keep properties occupied with qualified residents through advertising, lead follow-up, property showings for prospective residents.
- Ensure all maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Issue purchase orders and renovation requests, and coordinate contractors for same.
- Conduct regular site inspections and all move-in/out inspections at the property.
- Ensure resident move-ins and move-outs are efficient, timely and that you are ensuring diligence on recoveries.
- Complete and approve security deposit statements and charges upon move out.
- Initiate suite transfer requests and complete inspections.
- Diligently address any pest issues in the properties and work with the pest control team to alleviate them.
- Ensure maintenance and cleaning contracts are in place as required and supervise all maintenance, repairs, contracts and landlord's work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and the monitoring of budgets thereafter and execute the property business operations within the approved budget.
- Always working towards the owners' goals and objectives while at the same time providing exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for the leasing processes, lease administration and renewal processes as well as providing a strong leasing feedback loop.
- Provide key input into the marketing program, responsible for "knowing your market" and completing regular comprehensive market surveys and reports.
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all MMG policies.
- Positively embrace the MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- RECA Property Management License is an asset
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years property management experience
- Professional communicator who can effectively network with various demographics
- Strong knowledge of local real estate market
- You are a natural relationship builder and connector.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are great at using technology.
- You thrive in a changing environment