Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada's largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC's Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves
- in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
It is crucial the ideal candidate is detail-oriented, an incredible multitasker, and has experience with CPG
trade marketing. A strategic thinker who can execute with intention, detail, and speed. This is a big role
with an opportunity for growth.
- TRADE MARKETING EXECUTION
- Collaborate with the Trade Marketing Manager to build the brand in retail nationally including development of trade campaigns and promotions, visual merchandising, sales tools, and other initiatives
- Research and report on competitor activities and market trends; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered
- Ensure all promotions, campaigns, and offerings are in line with the brand identity and conduct ongoing brand management
- Coordinate all custom retail program requests and trade campaign execution
- Coordinate fulfillment of all trade assets, including production, allocations, inventory, and responsible for management of the retail portal
- Ensure all trade tools are up to date and available to Field Sales Specialists at all times
- PRESENTATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Primary point of contact and support for Commercial Sales Team for all trade activities to determine customer needs and ensure successful in-market execution
- Coordinate the monthly Commercial Sales, Innovations and Trade Meeting and weekly Trade Execution Meeting
- Work closely with external partners such as marketing and trade agencies, production and fulfillment partners, and consultants
- Develop presentation templates and content for Commercial Sales Team
- TRACKING & REPORTING
- Track, analyze data, and prepare quarterly and campaign specific trade marketing reports to measure success and impact of trade activities
- Develop and maintain tools and processes for implementing, tracking, and improving execution of all trade activities
- Track and manage budget
- We work in a fast-paced environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
YOUR BRAND, YOUR STORY
- Strong Trade/Customer Marketing background
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of professional marketing experience
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and express them in clear language
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator not necessary but nice to have
- Must have the ability to obtain and pass an RCMP Criminal Record Check and maintain security clearance.
- Not sure if it's trade marketing lingo and if it's necessary to include
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We're proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we've built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.