CloudBlue leads the industry in providing a platform for modern partners. Our PSA and Rev software deliver the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business the way they want to across a variety of revenue streams and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers span the globe from industry-leading companies whose integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
We are seeking a seasoned, senior product marketing manager to lead our product marketing function. You will be responsible for building messaging frameworks, customer insights and enablement collateral, working closely with product, marketing and sales teams. The right person for this job will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is fired up to help our marketing and sales team accelerate the prospect lifecycle and win new business.
Your job will be:
- Lead creation of messaging frameworks, partnering with product, sales and marketing teams to create core messaging frameworks that can be used throughout marketing
- Create enablement content including playbooks, sales decks, battle-cards, product videos, etc.
- Drive voice of the customer initiatives including customer surveys, advisory boards and more, analyzing customer insights to inform our content strategy and product roadmaps
- Interview customers to create compelling customer case studies
- Lead ongoing industry insights and competitor analysis initiatives
- This is not a complete list of responsibilities; it's a representation of the things you will be doing with our Cloud team we are always evolving
What you bring to this role:
- 10+ years of relevant work in product marketing, preferably in B2B and tech/software
- Experience developing positioning and messaging for products
- Experience leading customer initiatives
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.