Requisition ID: 105122
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As Manager, Sales Campaigns & Strategy, the incumbent Leads and oversees Sales campaigns and business strategies in Canadian Banking Contact Centre, ensuring plans and initiatives are executed in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Liaison with Lines of Business, launching new initiatives and providing insights and requirements to ensure success of respective campaigns through Inbound and Outbound channels. Leads R&D projects, capturing results and key learnings, proposing enhancements to current campaigns and/or launch of new initiatives. Manages Outbound queue strategy
What Your Role Will Be:
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Partner closely with the lines of business and the rest of the strategy team to meet business objectives and ensure the consistent, accurate execution, reporting and management of campaign operations, both on Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Manages a team that provides support throughout the campaign build process, including minimizing or reducing campaign errors and ensuring a smooth rollout of new initiatives (R&D). This includes defining specs with key partners and ensuring that business flows, user requirements and development of new systems for each new sales campaign is in line with strategic and operational strategies.
- Works with our Marketing & CIM Teams, and Business Line Partners to capture requirements, configure and execute marketing driven dialer campaigns.
- Collaborates with frontline to design, build and launch Reward & Recognition (R&R) campaigns for Inbound and Outbound channels supporting existing or upcoming sales strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborates with Sales Optimization and Governance team in Annual Business Summary Planning to arrive at National Contact Centre goals, and develop and optimize campaigns to achieve the specific goals. Role of National Sales Manager is also to help vet which new initiatives work well within the Contact Centre environment.
- Provides senior management team with status of campaign initiatives as well as analysis and recommendations pertaining to these initiatives. The manager must have a strong understanding of the Contact Centre systems/ platforms/ procedures and reporting.
- Provides input on new NBAs or changes to existing to ensure alignment with existing or upcoming campaigns.
- Along with key partners, looks at ways to enhance the campaign process to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment and using a coaching mindset and behaviours; communicating vison/values/business strategy; and, managing succession and development planning for the team.
Skills You Already Have:
- Minimum Post Secondary Degree.
- 5+ years in Contact Centre, Banking or Business Line.
- Working knowledge of various systems: Edge, Syntelate, TCS- green screens, Sales Builder, Sales Product Advisor, and Sourcelink.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and CCC Integrated Reporting Systems (IRS/ Webfocus).
- Proven Sales Management skills.
- Possess well developed interpersonal, communication, coaching, and analytical skills.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.