Net2phone is seeking a dynamic, high energy and driven Channel Sales Manager to help develop our channel partners and sell to the Canadian market. As a Channel Sales Manager in a growing organization you will show your team building strengths by training, coaching and advising our channel partners on solution selling and account management. Our successful candidate for this role will have both a mix of hands on sales and relationship building skills. By engaging customers, enabling partners and advising the market, the Channel Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in expanding our fastest growing revenue stream. Please note: this is a remote position.
What you will be responsible for:
- Recruit and sign new partners to our channel team
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis selling to customers through channel partners
- Manage growth targets in a territory utilizing a channel partners to market distribution model
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Ability to analyze the need, present value, negotiate and close deals
- Work extensively with channel partner sales, pre-sales team director and business owners to achieve common goals and sales targets
- Maintain records of channel activities and pipeline in Salesforce daily
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the company
- Maximize short term revenue and long term goals
- Pre-plan account strategy with your channel partners including holding Quarterly
- Business Reviews (QBRs) with key channel partners and net2phone management
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of selling experience and account management preferably in SaaS, UCaaS, or other cloud technologies
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets working with collaborative relationships
- Track record of sales enablement (coaching, training, developing) activities and territory management
- Ability to use judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- On top of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Passionate about your work
- Curious, fast-learner who's not afraid to ask questions and learn from mistakes
- Experience with Salesforce and Google's G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) is a plus
What this role has to offer:
- Working directly with leaders in the tech industry (ex. Entrepreneurs, MSPs, VARs)
- Ability to grow and manage a territory of channel sales partners and clients
- Be part of a communicative and collaborative team that promotes values such as accountability, innovation and mutual respect.
- Ongoing coaching and learning to help you grow
You can't handle the perks!
- Ability to work remote.
- Competitive compensation and vacation.
- Vibrant office culture that hasn't skipped a beat since the pivot to WFH.
- The newest tools and best technology to help you do your job
- net2phone is an essential service and has been able to grow despite the pandemic and economic uncertainty.
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits.
- Optional insurance.
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space).
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being.
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o'clock, bbq's).