This position may be located in any one of our offices in Winnipeg or Calgary.
Reporting to the Executive Vice-President/Senior Vice-President & Regional Manager, the Senior Regional Business Administration Manager
- Prairies will utilize their significant administrative, leadership and operational experience in the financial services sector to oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
The Senior Regional Business Administration Manager will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the offices operate smoothly and efficiently. They will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
The Senior Regional Business Administration Manager will also support the EVP/SVP & Regional Manager in proactively planning for and managing customer-service and business requirements to support the regional growth plans.
As the Senior Regional Business Administration Manager, you will:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative employees in their region by providing escalated customer service and problem resolution support, as required
- Partner with the EVP/SVP & Regional Manager and Manager, Human Resources to hire, train and evaluate employees
- Review existing administrative systems, policies and procedures, providing ongoing recommendations for improvement
- Manage office inventory for all locations and oversee regular maintenance of office equipment
- Work with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, CE credits, etc. and provide regular reports to management
- Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Manage EVP/SVP & Regional Manager's calendar; book travel; optimize schedule
- Partner with Transition Teams to support the transition and onboarding of new IA teams, specifically working with team assistants and administrative staff
- Manage Salesforce and prospect pipeline
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals.
- Assist in building branches, including furniture, design, IT, operations and invoices.
Your education and qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education or training in business, office administration or a related field
- IIROC licensing considered an asset
- Recent, senior administrative experience which includes supervision of staff
- Experience in the financial services sector is an asset
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
- Experience with DocuSign, Croesus and other administrative platforms is an asset
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, may be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application