A very exciting opportunity to work on a consulting basis to help Climax launch its new brand. This is a 40 hours a week consulting gig for someone with strong Product Marketing experience in SaaS / Tech start up space.
Why You'll Love This Opportunity
You'll be helping us establish all the content that is required for us to go to market with our new brand and service catalog.
- The content you help write will be consumed by F500 executives and high-profile business leaders.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team that care about each other, what we do and how we do it.
- A sense of purpose: you'll be developing content that will be consumed by thousands upon thousands of companies and high profile business leaders.
We're a cloud-native software consultancy solving complex problems with technology.
We partner with our clients to help them adopt the cloud and build the technology assets needed to transform their business; whether that be new cloud-native software, or the modernization of existing, legacy systems.
We're a high-performing entrepreneurial team with nearly two decades of experience helping enterprise organizations, including Honda, Acura, Brookfield and Canon continuously evolve their tech to meet their business goals.
We're honored to have an unmatchable team of practitioners that have helped us rise to the ranks of being on the Profit 500, Canada's Fastest Growing Companies and one of the Great Places to Work in Canada.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the rebrand of a prominent software consultancy in Canada.
As our Marketing Communications Specialist, you'll spend your days collaborating with our Engineering, Delivery, and our Service Design team (just to name a few) to build content assets that will bring our company's story to life.
From the strategic high-level messaging about our company that will resonate with our prospects, stakeholders, and the media, to the functional content that goes deeper into our people, processes, technology, and service catalog.
There are two main content categories that we've initial identified to support the mission:
- Foundational Content
- Will instill confidence in our People, Processes, Technology, and Service Catalogue.
- Inbound Content
- We will drive our target audience to the website through shareable and insightful evergreen content that supports our core values.
Work closely with the leadership team and subject matter experts from across the organization, to quickly understand each area's audiences, goals and services.
- Develop new content that will bring our company story to life in the form of content.
- Brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging that helps the company achieve our initial MVP company launch goals.
- Distill complex technical concepts into plain business language and write for audiences of varying seniority levels within the organization.
- Developing all the content across several vehicles that will be required for us to be able to go to market.
- The content you develop will build confidence within our target audience and evoke action leading to new leads and revenue opportunities.
- Lead, develop, ideate and manage content program areas.
- Writing, researching, editing and meeting with stakeholders (i.e. leadership, subject matter experts, advisors, partners etc.) to develop all content required for our MVP launch.
- Presenting content to key stakeholders to get feedback and editing.
- Create a broad range of engaging content across multiple channels, that resonates with different personas and targets different stages of the buying cycle (i.e. website pages, blog posts, whitepapers, pitch decks, presentations, etc.)
- Plan and successfully deliver content assets from high-level company messaging to longer-form written content that highlights the value of our service catalog.
- Ensure all public-facing content is high quality and accurate.
- Clear, concise, and compelling copy that educates the reader and helps us achieve our initial launch KPI's
A degree in English, Marketing, or Business
- and MBA is considered an asset.
- 5+ years of experience writing content for B2B technology and software consultancy firms.
- Experience writing for both business and technical audiences.
- Have a portfolio that cover topics like Cloud Practices, DevOps, Software Engineering, etc.
- Excellent writer and storyteller for business & tech audiences.
- Have experience writing content for service catalogs.
- Knowledge of the software development process and cloud practices
- Up to date on current technology trends and modern practice areas such as Cloud, AI, IoT, and DevOps.
- Experience in launching a company's brand, increasing awareness, and driving inbound demand.
- Creativity (i.e. impactful ideas & content).
- Systematic thinker with an ability to solve complex problems.
- Bias towards action (i.e. love to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You're curious but got a drive to deliver
- you OWN it.)
- Highly adaptable (i.e. working in a fast-paced environment where things change frequently sounds more exciting to you than doing the same thing day in, day out)