Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they're going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ1867
Location: Anywhere in Alberta
Apply by: Monday May 24th 2021
Paygrade: UR-Under Review
# Positions available: 1
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy and Direct to Consumer (D2C) within Reputation and Brand, this role will be a key member of a squad delivering digital marketing strategies and executing digital tactics for a given segment of the business. Also as a member of the digital centre of expertise, you will work closely with the digital content producer, email and marketing automation strategists, social media and website strategist, SEO experts and creative resources to develop strong performing and measurable digital marketing tactics. Your objective is to support all the digital marketing needs for your squad, through planning and execution by your teammates in the Digital Centre of Expertise (DCoE).
Accountabilities of the role:
- Be active and equal partners participating in the Wealth squad
- contributors spanning strategy to execution and measurement.
- Develop and evolve the digital strategy and experience (content, distribution, email, demand, development, paid search) to achieve brand objectives, business goals and consumer needs.
- Responsible for generating ideas and creating strategies to help effectively reach target audiences online to achieve business and campaign goals
- Help establish KPIs and identify the tools required to successfully execute the digital strategy
- Develop and orchestrate (via DCoE) a content marketing plan aligned with business and campaign goals
- Use CRM and marketing automation tools to understand and nurture prospects and clients based on individual wants and needs to influence acquisition, retention and loyalty objectives
- Deep understanding and helps champion Inbound and ABM approaches when appropriate. Responsible for delivery of the digital strategy, nurture path or digital journey to meet marketing objectives across channels.
- Be the filter for the squad on all digital requests, understanding what needs to be set up as a project with the DCoE.
- Partner closely with the web experience manager and email marketing manager on building digital experiences and recommendations around landing pages, campaign pages, product pages, emails etc.
- Taking on tasks, being hands on when the request is simple and straightforward enough and doesn't require a full on effort by the COE.
- Stay on top of all digital marketing trends as a generalist, including content marketing, digital advertising, inbound strategy, social media, webinars, SEM, SEO, marketing automation and email, ABM (when relevant), web strategy and paid search. Provide insights on emerging media and new, digital opportunities.
- Creation of strong, compelling and strategic media recommendations in close partnership with the media planner, on how digital channels can be used to integrate the client journey and being able to define the role of digital
- University or college degree in marketing, business, communications or equivalent
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams that include writers, designers, researchers/analysts, marketing experts, and subject matter experts
- Exceptional collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Financial services experience is an asset.
- Experience with agile-development environments
- Naturally inquisitive and always the desire to grow, learn and push boundaries of what content can do.
- Tools include Episerver, Hubspot, Clickmeeting, Miro, Buzzsumo, SiteImprove, Google Analytics, GSuite, Ion Interactive and more.
This position is a remote based, work from home role with primary office location to be in Calgary or Edmonton when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards... learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta's largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we've transformed people's understanding of what banking can-and should-make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB's story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It's why we're also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we're just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
We are also an equal opportunity employer. Find out more about what to expect when applying.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!
ATB is happy to know you're interested in a career with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to.