Marketing & Communications Group Regular Virtual, British Columbia, Canada Posted on:05/11/2021 Job ID:R-11047
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
At Alight, marketing and sales work as an integrated team owning the financial sales targets for the business. We are looking for an individual who has experience with building and leading a performance driven marketing approach in partnership with sales. Given that marketing is considered a strategic partner to the leadership team, this individual needs to understand customer needs, market context and company dynamics to bring these dimensions together to influence business thinking and action.
As Vice President North America, Field Marketing and Strategic Engagement, a typical day to include the following:
Key areas of responsibility:
- Drive business growth through disruptive marketing strategies including direct marketing, channel marketing, ABM, and digital programs to deliver on the lead pipeline, bookings, customer experience, and brand outcomes
- accountable for 50%
- of the lead pipeline
- Partner closely with Sales leadership, Sales Development, CMO, Marketing leadership and other functional leaders to drive a growth marketing revolution in our industry implementing agile marketing strategies to achieve revenue objectives and continuous integration/continuous delivery of marketing programs using data-driven approaches and actionable insights
- Drive and influence campaign/program strategies and creation to ensure the optimal marketing mix, balancing direct/channel/ABM/digital
- Execute on a direct, channel, ABM, and digital marketing programs with excellence that creates differentiated customer engagement and experiences, setting us apart from our competitors
- Manage America's demand generation marketing budget and program performance to ensure achievement of business targets while staying within budget
- Build and inspire a team of A-player marketers who can embrace change, be disruptive, and blaze trails with campaign effectiveness, nurturing, and funnel conversion (Leads, Opportunities, Closed-Won deals, etc.)
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- 10+ years in senior leadership marketing roles
- Digital marketing expert with clear mastery of using data and analysis derived from insights, to showcase and optimize performance
- Leadership expertise with remote working teams across complex and matrixed environment
- Experience with customer nurture/ABM programs with demonstratable success
- Experience in generating new and innovative approaches to problems and challenging status quo and is constantly looking for ways to change the game
- Experience in breaking through organization boundaries and working at multiple levels to drive collaboration and teamwork while building strong, positive relationships
- Solid experience inclusively communicating to ensure diversity of voice is heard, considered, and enabled while empowering others to do the same
- Proven experience of consistently delivering on expectations and getting the job done
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Able to determine opportunities and threats through intimacy with the business and comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Proven track record striving for excellence, team and personal
- Proven ability to plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner with a focus on key priorities
- Ability to develop people: Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles
- Ability to set goals, drive team performance and excellence: Gives clear direction and goal-setting that is aligned to business priorities and outcomes, disciplined at measuring performance against KPIs and rewards/recognizes people for excellence
- Domain expertise in benefits, payroll, and/or HCM B2B marketing is preferred
- Track record of creating partnerships with sales leaders and business development teams.
- Growth mind set and personal leadership style that focuses on his/her team and ROI and revenue contributions marketing influences
- Strong cross-departmental collaboration skills
- you will be part of a sales driven organization where marketing collaborates with sales and delivery as one team
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related fields, MBA preferred
Background Check Required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Additionally, an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alight is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, Alight takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or national origin.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Authorization to Work in the United States
Applicants for (employment/this position) in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units. .