BEworks is one of the foremost behavioral science consulting firms. It was launched over a decade ago and has the same goal then as it does today: to serve as pioneers in the field of behavioral science.
The company's portfolio is in finance, health, retail, energy, and anywhere else there is an opportunity to unlock consumer's needs, motivate teams with purpose, and empower leaders to drive with aspiration. The global management consulting practice, training academy, and research institute are headquartered in Toronto, Canada and support firms and government agencies in North America, LATAM, EU, and Japan.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. This role is responsible for designing assets for all company departments which includes prototypes, decks, whitepapers/reports, social media/email/blog assets, and assets for culture events. The role manages hubspot and social media outreach by creating assets and scheduling appropriately to track/analyze data. It also gathers and designs assets for all marketing events; including, creation of graphics and gathering of information/links to include in outreach. And lastly, it is responsible for updating and designing blog posts/landing pages for events/general marketing.
- PowerPoint Designer
- You collaborate to develop and create client prototypes, including print and digital mock-ups, documents, etc.
- You drive design and elevate robust decks for client deliverables and proposals
- You design formal whitepapers and reports for marketing and growth purposes
- You conceptualize and designs graphics for marketing events, including social media posts, banners, email graphics, decks, summary docs
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and creating engaging social media graphics, still images, carousels, gifs, etc.
- You build marketing emails, including custom graphic assets, designing layouts, and adjusting sending/campaign settings
- You create and design layouts for blog posts and landing pages
- You assist in editing videos, including trimming video length, shortening long videos into bite-sized clips, and adding beginning/end boiler plates
- You assist with preparing technical assets for marketing/growth campaigns, including public invites, promotional materials, and social media events
- Portfolio must be provided with application.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience is preferred, but not required .
- Education requirements: Bachelor's degree in graphic design, graphic communications, digital design, visual arts, or related field.
- A strong desire for continuous learning.
- A robust understanding of design and best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to foster genuine relationships easily.
- An exceptional team player with a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success.
- A critical thinker and an exceptional problem solver.
We welcome and encourage you to apply even if you do not think you might meet all the specified qualifications above. Though we thank you in advance for submitting your application, only qualified, selected candidates will be contacted.
You must be legally eligible to work in Canada to apply.
BEworks is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under BEworks' policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known when first contacted by the recruitment team.