Recipe Unlimited Corporation is Canada's leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey's, St.Hubert, The Keg, Montana's, Kelseys, Milestones, Pubs, Bier Markt, East Side Mario's, Landing Group, New York Fries, The Pickle Barrell & Catering, State and Main, Elephant and Castle and Original Joe's. With this diverse portfolio of restaurants our Home Office Teammates have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of some of the most popular, well-loved brands in Canada. Variety isn't the only thing we offer
- we are passionate about our industry, we celebrate and support diversity of thought, we are innately curious and encourage our Teammates to take ownership. Above all else, we believe in doing the right thing for our people, our communities and our planet.
Recipe is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing Team. Reporting into the Sr. CRM Specialist, this individual will play a key role in strengthening Recipe's direct-to-consumer Marketing initiatives. The Email Marketing Specialist will be the subject matter expert on industry tactics and best practices related to Email Marketing and journey building. This role will collaborate with 10+ of Canada's most iconic restaurant brands including Swiss Chalet, Harvey's East Side Mario's and Kelseys to develop and execute the CRM communication strategies through email, push notifications, in-app messaging and other digital communications.
What you will do in this role:
- Research and understand the customer journey and purchase cycle (in-store, and online)
- Assist with the development of CRM and channel strategy including email communication, in-app messaging, push notifications, other online channels
- Utilize SalesForce Marketing Cloud to execute direct-to-consumer communications including batch email, push notifications and multi-step journeys
- Support lifecycle/triggered campaign development, setup, Quality Assurance and reporting
- Increase CRM performance through testing of all campaign attributes including content, subject lines, deployment timing, personalization and offers
- Leverage user data to derive actionable insights about our messaging, segmentation and communication channel strategies
- Track Key Performance Indicators and report the effectiveness of campaigns on a regular basis
- Develop relationships with Brand Marketing Teams and share learnings and best practices across Brands
- Analyze and provide recommendations to the Brand Marketing Teams on how to improve their email marketing success, including open rates, clicks and onsite engagement.
- Monitor and report on results monthly
- Administer HTML email templates, data extensions, journey configurations
What we are looking for from you:
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience
- 2-4 years hands on experience with Email Service Provider
- ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Bonus points for knowledge in programing languages SQL, CSS, and HTML with an emphasis on HTML for responsive email design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Passion for data-driven digital lifecycle marketing
- Experience with analyzing and converting data into actionable insights to drive campaign and Brand success
- Outstanding project management and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter attitude-ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Excellent team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills
What's in it for you?:
- You'd be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You'd be a part of Canada's largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands, plus a monthly dining allowance
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada's most iconic restaurant brands
- Industry-leading benefits, wellness programs, and total rewards programs
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact via Isarta.