Passion - believes in our brands, loves fashion
Drive Results- deliver results through motivation, inspiration, and accountability
- trust, integrity, respect, foster collaboration, initiative
End Poverty in Women & Breast Cancer Awareness
- community involvement
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
We're seeking an enthusiastic individual to join Ricki's/cleo Home Office located in Winnipeg or Toronto or remote. This role looks after both brands
- Ricki's and cleo. The position is full
- time at 37.5 hours with benefits.
The impact you'll make
This is a great opportunity for anyone who loves marketing wants to help shape and directly contribute a growing digital marketing team in Specialty women's Retail. Cleo and Ricki's is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to support our growing Digital Marketing team. You'll be responsible for building and implementing new and existing campaigns as well as communicating results to internal and external teams. We're looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and optimizing results.
- Operationally execute the day to day technical aspects of our internal marketing systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Audience, Mobile and Social Studio as well as Ad Platforms for both brands)
- Prepare and maintain reports on marketing program effectiveness and overall business impact
- Aid in the evaluation and implementation of new technical tools, UAT testing
- Manage, build and target and segment data within SFMC creating journeys, automations, segments, data extensions, audiences for both brands.
- Execute to a campaign calendar
- Research industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Team player who will demonstrate core team values.
- Perseverance and tenacity to champion initiatives from start-to-end.
- Clear communicator with the ability to interact with key decision makers at all levels in the organization.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- A self-starter that works well independently, as well as part of a team, in an open, collaborative environment without rigidly defined boundaries of ?who does what?.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload while multi-tasking to meet multiple d deadlines.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills and ability to work with a high-level of autonomy.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for digging into data and mining for insights.
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow your career in marketing.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree related to marketing or a combination of any equivalent education and experience.
- Technically savvy
- familiar with and able to edit in HTML and responsive coding.
- Experience with an email and/or app notification platform, specifically campaign setup, list segmentation, personalization and automation. Salesforce Email Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office programs, and Google Analytics.
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as email sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ricki's/cleo is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's accessibility needs.